Saturday, March 15, 2008

Our New Pet

My Husband & I have a new pet, that we absolutley hate!!! Well actually it's not are pet, but it sure seems to think so.
It is a Mocking bird that loves to sit out side our bedroom window in the tree & sing at 3:oo in the DANG MORNING!!! we have tried to get rid of it, but to know avail. Our nieghbor hears it too, & even went as far as to light of a PRECUSSION GRENADE!!!. The whole neighborhood came out to see what the explosion was. Did the bird fly away? NOOOOOO It just sat there in the tree & starting singing even louder. DANG BIRD!!!

1 comment:

Leah said...

We have birds chirping outside our window early in the morning too... but I LOVE IT! It means spring is coming and I am SO EXCITED! NO MORE SNOW!

You should buy a "white noise machine". I think you can buy then at Brookstone. I have one and I love it. Good luck with the bird!