Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Family

My Daughter in law Brittney & my Grandkids will be here on FRIDAY!!!!! I am sooooo excited!!! I have not seen them since Christmas! I just wish my Son could be here too! I love & miss him soooo much! it will be 7 months on tuesday since he died. The only thing that keeps us going is my grandkids of course & a beautiful little girl who is alive cuz of his liver!

I wish more people would be aware of organ donation. It really is an amazing thing. Not only for the recipients & there family, but for the donor family as well..... I have had the honor of getting to know the family of little girl who recieved my sons liver. It has helped us so much knowing that she is alive & enjoying life. she is truly an amazing little girl. she has A spunky attitude & is a ham for the camera. I am so glad her parents have a chance to experince life with her & love her. & knowing they have that chance because my son was her donor is an amazing feeling. I miss my son & love him very much & I am glad with all my heart that she is alive!!! "I LOVE & MISS YOU BUD.......More!"

2 comments:

Leah said...

I bet you had a blast with the grandkids. They are so cute!

Leah said...

Hey you! You need to update your blog, girlfriend!!! What have you been up to?

So, my aunt has a cabin in Zephyr cove (on the Nevada side of the lake). It is so beautiful there! I'm jealous that you live so close. We want to go back ASAP!

I tried to convince Garrit to take a few more days off work so we could drive over to Sacramento then San Fran but, alas, he had to go back to work! We could have stopped by to see you in Pittsburg!

It would be fun to meet up with you guys there someday. It is seriously one of the most beautiful lakes I've ever seen!!!